COERVER YOUTH DIPLOMA CLINIC – DECEMBER 1 & 2, 2012
Coerver Ontario is pleased to announce a Youth Diploma Coaching Clinic will be held on December 1 & 2, 2012 in Bradford Ontario. The purpose of the Youth Diploma is to help you, whether you are a professional academy coach, senior or junior youth coach, or teacher or parent to plan and deliver more effective youth coaching sessions.
You will learn about the 6 Part Pyramid of Player Development that is the Coerver Curriculum: The Pyramid of Moves that breaks down the most complicated actions into simple, learnable steps and families; the Coerver Pathway to Soccer Excellence that features graduated pressure training to develop the Coerver Code’s 5 S qualities of Skill, Speed, Strength, Spirit and Smarts.
You will also discover how the Coerver® Coaching Session Planner makes your weekly, monthly or even season long session planning a breeze. The Course will feature many proven, high quality drills & games from Coerver® Coaching’s 27 yr old history in the 4 Lectures and 4 Field Sessions where attendees are encouraged to join in and learn by doing.
The Course is presented over 2 days.
In this Course you’ll learn:
• How the 6 Part Pyramid of Player Development simplifies and encompasses the entire Coerver Curriculum.
• The 3 Part Pyramid of Moves breaks down Changes of Direction, Stops & Starts and Feint movements into simple, teachable steps and move families.
• The Coerver Pathway to Soccer Excellence takes players cross the Coerver Skills Bridge and develops game effective skills by means of graduated pressure training.
• The Coerver Code outlines 5 S qualities of Skill, Speed, Strength, Spirit and Smarts that is the Coerver Coaching Mission.
• The new 5 DVDset Coerver® Coaching Session Planner saves you the frustrations and time spent searching for training ideas and structure and makes your weekly,
monthly or season long session planning easy.
• The Course features many proven, high quality drills & games from Coerver® Coaching’s 27 yr history.
• There will be youth players to demonstrate and play. But attendees are encouraged to join in and learn by doing and having fun.
Each attendee at the Course will receive
• 12 Hours of Instruction on the field and in the Classroom
• 5 DVD Session Planner DVD set
• Coerver Youth Diploma Shirt
• New Era Drill Book
• Course Booklet with Drills and Course Information
• Lunch both days
Date: December 1-2, 2012 (both days)
Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Location:: Bradford Sports Zone
2971 Side road 10
Bradford Ontario L3Z 2A4
Cost: $375 (does not include HST) – see payment options below:
Cheque Payment: $423.75 ($375 + HST)
PalPal/Credit Card: $436.45 ($375 + 3% service charge + $HST)
On-Line Registration available shortly, Click Here for details on cheque payment
Registration Deadline: November 25, 2012